The only forms on our website where personal data can be entered are:
- Contact form: This asks for name, email, and the question.
- Commenting on a blog article: Here name, website, and comment will be asked.
We do not share any personal information with third parties. The data collected is solely used for answering inquiries or responding to comments made on blog articles.
We do not use any third-party cookies on our website.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on byanacamargo.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on byanacamargo.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by byanacamargo.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.